hbl

tmr is the last day of sch bfr hbl and idk how to feel about it, but ig i wont complain as the govt is just doing their best to keep all of us safe and virus free! and thank you to all those working so hard to make sure that sg functions as normally as possible. I'm also super grateful to the teachers for working so hard to make a hbl timetable and to give us all the notes jic hbl extended past 4 may...

Chem and english lessons were godsent today. the day was generally meh like not good not bad but

1. during english mr ong let us do free writing + writing therapy and honestly its super nice and cool of him to do that, and letting us write and then talk to our partner about stuff is honestly the nicest thing he did for our class :') it felt better to get evth out haha, and my partner is a literal angel ahhh im super grateful and ill miss her, and i nvr expected us to even become friends at the start of last year

2.
- The chem pop quiz went q well, i think i messed up a little but generally did q ok? i hope thats the case ahahah. and we did rly cool experiments where we did the changing fire colour thing like dude. its probs what we wanted to add into the cf last year but didnt manage to + what i saw at cep last year lol
- and when ms ng was telling us about scanning apps i told my partner tat i bet that it would be camscanner and she bet that it would be some lens app and the cher wrote 1) camscanner and i was like hAH (bad outdated dab) 2) (random lens app) and me and my partner snorted vvv loudly HAHAH so i enjoyed myself a lot
- and not during chem but in the morning i was squeezing dry my wipedown cloth at the drain outside the toilet and my chem cher walked past and smiled at me and i have never felt so happy so early in the morning eheheh

so all in all thank you teachers!! i'll do my best during hbl and get more disciplined

Comments