how do i get into a mood?

HI I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MY CLOSEST FRIENDS ARE MY SECONDARY SCH FRIENDS MOST OF WHICH ARE MY W**** IN APHRO and maybe my h*****d who i have a love-hate r/ship with

OH ALSO IF YALL WANT A MOTHERS' DAY SONG I HAVE TWO (in chinese tho)
to mom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8jouyqLVPU
where has all the time gone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwmnHx08AO4

i felt so attacked when i heard the line in the first that goes 'ma, how long has it been since i told you i loved you' MAJOR ATTACK but its so relatable
second song has rly meaningful lyrics too but what drew me to it was the melancholy tone

I'm supposed to be doing lit rn but i have zero motivation, worst part is that its due by today haiz my lit brain is dying on me in my o lvl year sighs. covid and circuit breaker period is starting to get on my nerves haiz but then again its for our sake and there are people worse off than me! but gosh my nerves are very very close to snapping every weekday fromm 10am to 1ish sooooo

HOW DO I GET INTO A LIT MOOD MY LIT MOOD ISNT REALLY COOPERATING WITH ME. these are the cons of taking lit for me haiz when im in the mood everything is awesome and i love lit but if im not in the mood i can def say bye to my a1 and mb even a2 haiz

also jn my mum wanted to try spizza and god its so heavy i feel bloated and lowkey want to puke rn i need that hot lemon water 🤮

also jamming is an awesome way to cope and its not time-consuming like drawing!! some of my recent jams hhehe if u notice most are by the same singer i cannot with the red wine quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYd25J4qlvo the guy at 0.58 is cute heh and the one rapping (sitting beside xz) at 1.21 looks good too ehhehhe the 3 of them are best looking in the team lolll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdjNCt9aq2M (xiao zhan (blue jumper!!) looks super good at one point in the chorus oops)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsyCazI3BsQ and the song in the prev post heh

also i was quite high when doing our english assignment. basically we had to engage w our senses and write a sensory poem about 3 topics (fame solitude and disappointment). I was rly high when i wrote about disappointment ytd so for one line i wrote: 'I smell nothing - like when I fail to evolve ammonia gas from my ammonium salt' and jn when i was doing the one on solitude i was abit emo  and we had to write 5 metaphors abt solitude, so the first one i wrote solitude is a crystal clear lake. bcs when youre in solitude you have time to reflect on yourself as youre accompanied by prob only your thoughts right? so the clear surface of a lake is like reflecting your emotions and truth and stuff but then again, you are at the mercy of your thoughts so if your thoughts are bad or you're not in the best state the crystal clear lake's surface will be rippled and distort the reflection so yeah hehehe. then the vibe solitude gives me would be kind of cold and sharp yet it can be comforting at times. idk how to put across the correct vibe in english heh. then i was thinking of what i cld use to describe what i felt then i suddenly thought of mxtx's description when xiao xingchen and song lan were first introduced in mdzs. She introduced them as xiao xingchen, the bright moon, the gentle breeze; song zichen, the cold snow, the bitter frost. ohno i just realised i rmbed wrongly its supp to be the distant snow, the cold frost OOPS but i rem reading bitter frost somewhere oh whatever but its legit because solitude can go either way!! so i wrote it down ahhahaha and completed my 5 metaphors. e

end of storytime for today :) lets see when i next decide to post :) hbl makes me want to blog

just realised almost all the posts this year are published by me and the other person alternatingly :/ its mainly us updating bcs im unproductive



Comments