in my defence i have not posted for a week and im sorry

god im so unproductive my motivation of watching lanling wang aint working at all i did almost nothing the whole weekend. the only things i did was Inheritance TYS, area of a region and integration techniques 2 pop quiz and half of my chem paper 2 and half of my german hw.. and considering i had two full days thats v little -.- i wasted my whole day today drawing (which took 1h) and doing evth else i normally do except study -.- im so done OK I WILL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE TMR. i think its bcs i didnt set goals for myself im marginally more productive when i have a checklist? or maybe its because i dont want to do the rest of the things on my checklist smh. On the bright side i kindof cleared my table yesterday so yay

TOMORROW I WILL FINISH MY OFFLINE WORK BY 2.30PM

THEN I WILL FINISH MY CHEM PAPER AND MY ENGLISH PAPERS WHICH I SHOULD HAVE COMPLETED THIS WEEK AND LAST WEEK BY 5PM

AFTER THAT I WILL MAKE HISTORY NOTES FOR COLD WAR AND KOREAN WAR, BY 7.30PM

AND THEN AFTER THAT I WILL FORCE MYSELF TO WRITE MY CHINESE COMPO BY 10PM :) so fun

then afterwards uhhhhh ill have an early night, sleep by 11? ill try to rush everything and finish earlier... i did that once because i really wanted to watch a movie and i succeeded it was my most productive day in hbl.. shd i like write everything down on a paper like i did for that day? I think i will. im not going to do anymore work im going to sleep before 12 for once in hbl so i hopefully have more energy tmr and wont crash in class/aft class ;-;

i jus realised (actually i realised long ago) that my math needs a lot of work.. and my chem brain suddenly expanded alot. chem is suddenly more manageable than it was last year? but i nd to revise the topics we did earlier this year eg enthalpy change and air and atmosphere -.- redox is manageable because we  need alot of it in electrolysis

k bye

Comments