omg

okay so I know she hasn’t posted but this can’t wait so y’all get two doses of me in a day hah too bad-

so I finished reading that book I told you about and omg my mind is blown I’m not even joking it’s amazing extraordinary I love it sjekdhjdjd my only concern is how can I watch the show now cause I read the book and found out everything but issok Chris Evans is there, that’s good enough reason to watch 👀 (book/show title: Defending Jacob // can be found on Libby - book and Apple TV - show) idk how I’m gg to sleep cause omg this book is *chef’s kiss*

um what else ooh like 2? 3? (I’ve lost track of time) weeks ago, I watched the devil wears prada for the first time and omg what a legend I relate to Miranda priestly so hard if someone came in laughing at belts I will smack you okay (meryl Streep is queen)

this is also our 180th post wowowowow

okay baissss

Comments