when she posts I post

hi guys!

wow this blog is suddenly so active HAHAH I think it’s cause of HBL :’)

So there was an article published that said we may need to have social distancing until 2022??? does this mean that I don’t need to join a CCA in JC HAHAHA but that’s pretty sad too cause all my closest friend in secondary sch are my w***** from aphrodite :’) hmmm

can I say in cedar-
humans dept best dept like I’m not even joking they’re so nice!!! other teachers are piling work on us and they’re like okay come I help u revise y’all do your notes during offline session today ok? and I’m like ?¿ why are they so nice and ofc because of this I’m more motivated to study humanities :D

also idl lessons starting at 11 cause my attention span will be in the trash ndkskdmdjdn

i honestly do anymore but I do hope people talk more??? Like my friends don’t chat as much cause they’re being Super hard working and I’m like ☠️

ktnxbai have a good day

Comments