why oh why am I blogging at 6.43am

alrighty so I woke up at 5.50 and I said that if I can’t fall asleep by 6.30 then don’t fall asleep cause I get very cranky if I nap for 30 minutes,,,,, so ya when I didn’t fall asleep I decided to blog!!!

I’m quite done with people who bluetick???? like is it so hard to say “ok, I’ll do it later” or smth similar? why you leaving me hanging bro?¿

urmmmm idk what else to say HAHAHAHH ohh yes ok so I love coffee coffee is bae and I like very specific kinds of coffee (idkk what it’s called) but basically it has milk and coffee powder and very little sugar???? I only like the kind made by myself and my mother~

urmm I miss my milo fix cause I make rly terrible Milo but on days when I go to school I get really good Milo so that’s the real tragedy here

oki bye have a good hbl day

Comments