hi hows life rn circuit breaker is ending soon

she hasn't posted yet but whatever. hope everyone is doing ok! yesterday I decided to keep a diary instead of using my notes app. im trying to get my productivity back? anyway short post bcs I rly nd to do my tuition hw.. i finally finished and submitted 1/4 of my mt essays yay! and I'm pretty happy tdy bcs i managed to catch up with a friend hehe hopefully we can see each other after cb or after or something i kinda miss her ♡😊

random but i recently found out that some foods remind me of some people.

i miss np too.. I hope we can have POP (as in the Parade) but looking back on all the POPs that we had im quite wowed and sm nostalgia haha I srsly think that in np the rate of our mental growth is  similar to the rate of a dog/cat's physical growth!!! which is like legit I think but that's such a weird comparison

ok bye stay healthy and take care!!


oh and I feel like I'm marginally more focused when using Forest

jiayou!

Comments