hi

I hope everyone is doing well! Today is a very nice, cool, rainy day, such great weather to sleep study !! especially because my study table is right next to the window, it’s very cinematic HAHAH👍

In less than 2 days, lessons restart, and in less than 2 weeks we have to go back to school :’) although I was initially quite salty that my sibling will get alternate weeks off, thinking about it now, I’m pretty happy that I don’t have to constantly keep switching my schedule (because according to some study, if you don’t maintain your schedule for at least 2 weeks, your body will face lethargy and you won’t be able to focus, which is not the best for me this year) 🐡

It feels very weird knowing I only have half a year left in cedar,,, which also means I’m half a year away from Os (omy) scary scary times HAHAH

this post was just me rambling, maybe y’all enjoy that? Who knows?

bye!

Comments