5.30am rants

can somebody please explain to me WHY when I wake up at 5.30 on school days I am 🧟‍♀️ but when I wake up at 5.30 on a weekend I am ALIVE? i don’t understand 😔

anyways, we were doing some nice thing things for teachers day and i am suddenly very appreciative of our teachers??? HAHAH like i obviously appreciate what they do for us, but I appreciated their personalities more lol

it’s kind of surreal that we’re graduating in like 1.5 months sjjejsbdb but don’t worry!!!! we can still come back to cedar to sit Os 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 what a fabulous time

hmm next year we’ll wear different uniforms,,,,, and i just wore down my cedar uniform so it is at peak comfort smh I need to do that again how tragic,,, also! lesson learnt from cedar uniform, buy one size smaller skirt than u think u need (esp if you’re on the last hook) because you (I) lose so much waist fat the second school begins (some voodoo going on here)

to my favourite bros: all the best for prelims and eoy and Os!! we can do this :>

also, do y’all think you’ll be unsettled seeing the CLT qns? cause I think I may be a lil but I won’t! maybe

hm what else,,, oh yes! i ordered smth from amazon and it said it’ll be arriving today at the start of the week and only came ytd 😔 but it’s fine because I only need it by next week :D and covid makes everything hard 😔

me the past week:


Comments