omg

 what the blog format changed? i have been reminded of the existence of this blog recently so here i am

anyway teachers day over prelims over now its o lvl time hoho third lang oral in 5 days and i hope theyll accept a prelim b3 for h2 NDKDNS they said a2 and a1 only but moe website says b3? idk man

oh also it was rly funny my whole oral presentation was abt eating healthy and i spent a good 3 lines preaching about why you shouldnt eat fast food and guess what i had for lunch? mcd. i was talking to my old third lang friend i said that the tester wd def ask me what i ate for lunch and we were trying to pract and as a joke i said i ate mcd and it was v delicious but i ended up saying that for real HAHA and im q disappointed but shook bcs i food comaed + slept little on my p2 day so i did badly but i did surprisingly well for oral dnsdkj i hope os are like that too pls dont let the same person test me haiz 

that day i was browsing german memes and omg i understood HAHHA it wasnt even that funny but i laughed alot bcs i cld understand 

teachers are so nice uwu I hope my prelim grades dont disappoint AAAAAAA but my amath is a disappointment already sigh 

i just checked cnu blog for fun and omg we arent in the unit strength anymore :( but the show must go on yes? yes. also i'm really happy that we ended our cl-ship on a happy-ish note (i think/hope), in the sense that our last parade was pretty ok? never thought that last parade of t1 = last parade in our lives AAAAAAA

hehe my lit class is pretty cool that day in btwn paper 1 and paper 2 (p1 is unseen poetry and novel, p2 is drama) (bcs we had chem p1 lit p1 and lit p2 on the same day, so 7h of exams) 2/3 of us just sat outside class and screamed quotes, sorry if we disturbed the rest of the school having assembly lmao it was q funny me and a few of my friends were going down to buy bread up to class and we were screaming mak quotes or smth and we were like oh shucks theres lesson, then we saw our ex lit cher in her form class and were like pls help us we're gg to die for off centre aaa. anyway for the 2/3 class last min mug, half the time we discussed how after last year's reenaction of the 4 key scenes (of the mc's pasts), we see each other as the chars we played (bc v iconic). we saw my classmate who played mak in the mak scene as mak and my grpmates and i as our respective chars HAHAH so every time we read the scenes we'll hear it in each other's voices. honestly lit bonded us alot HAHA last year we wld rave about off centre to each other and to the geog kids so the whole class knows abt it hHAHAHA sorry aphro for my nonstop raves last year oops. One of my classmates is scary she somewhat predicted the qns? i saw the pbq and i was like tSK idw this scene man it wasnt that good sigh.. oh and after prelim bio prac (my class has 13 ppl) we were quarantined for 4h bc we were shift 1, and at one pt we all went toilet tgth and took pic outside the toilet HAHA it was a learning journey, learn abt excretion uk? i swear the teacher judged us so much HAHAH

oh and i finished reading erha lmao so many knives i swear,, sisheng peak my foot, more like angst peak. ive successfully convinced sharlene and jess to read heehee and idl the svsss donghua animation nksjnkd, i havent read it but it seems kinda funny and TGCF DONGHUA COMING OUT OCT 31 AAA i wish i read tgcf first instead of erha sigh but issok aft os ill prob be binging those two books and donghua at the same time heh my whole lit paper i was thinking of erha's shizun (teacher) and his wontons bcs the poem was abt wontons, i was too lazy to read the other one omg my time management is rly bad i always wna allocate 45min 45min but end up taking 55min/35min or 1h/30min jnkjsn it was so bad for my p2 i did pbq in 30min and spent 1h on a not even v good essay, and p1 i took 55min to do my pbq bc my dumb self forgot i had to write 2 paras for first part of the qn and 35min for poem zz i praying honestly 

pls dont rain next weekend i finally have weekend plans 😓😭

and i feel like you never know when people will walk in/out of your life so treasure those around you!

soothing wangxian piano mashup here (its so good oml its xianyun//donghua + wuji //l.a. + wangxian // audio drama):  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiIdfah0nF4

its so calming and makes me wna cry and sleep 

also i have recently re-realised that our old and gross posts are available zz  and what i cant upload images D:

jiayou for eoys/os! 

:) 

  

Comments