almost a year since the last post

we're a solid almost 8 months into jc and hopefully everyone is surviving ya? i miss np and having Parades every friday :(( jn in class i realised that tdy is friday the 13th and i rmbed all the times across the years we wd lowkey freak out and be super nervous for friday the 13th Parades because we were scared we wd mess up super badly during Parade (because fri the 13th maybe = bad luck) but most of the time Parades went pretty well haha those were some rly good times.. a couple of days ago kit and I went to nex to get the 7 11 free matcha softee but all the machines were spoilt because too many people pressed the button HAHAH that was abit wasted because i waited in sch for 1h ish but at least i studied abit then and more imptly I got to see kit again after that time hahah. and it felt abit weird to know that we're no longer the recently POPed squad :/// it really puts our age into perspective, especially that time otw home i saw a cedar girl enter the train and i just knew she was from np before I actly noticed any of the np trademarks haha (long socks, french braid, canvas shoes etc) its just  the general vibe uk,, and I realised that it was kindof (bittersweet? idk how to say lol) that we are two generations of cnu cadets, 4 years apart, one just popped last year, one just joined the unit this year, and that I'm her nco's nco and I know her (know her as in ik shes from np HAHAH) but she doesnt know that I was once an active member of the unit she just started her journey in and to her (if she saw me) I'm just a random jc stranger, but to me she's one of the juniors that I never got to know, who's definitely going to have a different NP experience from me but I hope she'll make friends and memories that will always stay with her and be treasured for years to come 

idk haha its funny to think that the realisation that tdy is friday the 13th will trigger a memory of smt that happened more than 2 years ago and make me rmb this blog and some of the more major thoughts I've had over the past couple of months haha maybe its the weather too lmao and the fact that I have a break rn before my next class HAHA its so cold and windy now 

anyway my current cca vibes are so awkward I literally can only talk to the erhus in my section (like two other people) and yea i miss the camaraderie in np hahaha and idk man its just so different,, also its q funny when in sec 1, Ma'ams told us that being in np will rly change u and train u to do things efficiently (esp changing) and that when u change all ur friends will be shook that u change so fast and its legit haha now in jc my biggest flex is literally being able to change fast (tho i rarely change) and pack my bag (or at least get my stuff tidy enough to carry around) fast enough LOL and brisk walking fast without running HAHAHAHH 


ok bye thats it I think (i need to reiterate that its very cold and I'm zipped up to the top in squad jacket and I'm still freezing)

owow im actly ending my post promptly for once HAHAH 

or maybe not lol

idk I'm just kind of sad that nothing is the same anymore, but I mean the dynamics in relationships and stuff and idk my attitude to alot of things is more (detached??) I'm not sure thats a good thing but just need to adjust and find something that works ig? because change is the only constant.  

also last wk my google photos showed me that two years ago we just came back from stc AAAA I love stc heheheh now I finally understood why when my group was echoing I want it that way after one of the grpmates jesslyn said 'lol this is like brooklyn 99' HAHHA when she said that I was  just like haha okay though I didnt understand at all heh 

ok bye fr lol sry this is abit moody i think its the weather and general mood but I suddenly got some np memories of friday the 13th HAHAH and I'm rmbing some of the very memorable changings we had AHAHA 

jiayou for promos/exams and stay safe and healthy! take care hehe 

also this font is cute hehe

update: My teacher calls Gorbachev 'Gorby' 

Comments