AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OH. MY. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD(S) [since we're going greek lol]

Anyway, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hyper because..........................................................


WE BEAT OUR CHANGING TIMING BY A LOT A LOT A LOT!! DO YOU KNOW HOW RELIEVED I AM.... we save face in front of ma'ams! When I first saw the ma'ams face, I thought we sure do very very well or very very badly one. And because our squad is kinda sorta bad at changing, I thought oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo we did very badly and then now we gonna the 'disappointed' look and words from ma'ams *sob* So of course we guess like 4 minutes...
NOPE! 3 minutes 50 seconds? NOPE HAVE MORE FAITH IN YOURSELF! 3 minutes 35 seconds? (by this time a certain ma'am looked like she gonna pop (like the popcorn the pop not the passing out parade pop lol) from anticipation... so I'm like 3 minutes 15 seconds? NOPE MORE FAITHHHHHHHHH! And I'm like WAHHHHHHHHHH WE DO SO WELL AH? WE CHANGED IN 2 MINUTES AND 50 SECONDS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK APHRODITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

LOVE YA'LL!
BYE
BYE
BYE
BYE
I DON'T WANNA GO STUDY CRY
BYE
BYE 

LOL I'll stop...

Comments