'ello HOOOOOMANS

SUP HOOOOOOMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numero uno, Y'ALL GO TRY THE NASI LEMAK BURGER IN MCDONALDS UNLESS YOU ARE VEGANS/VEGETARIANS!!!!!!!

Numero dos, today's parade was mostly funny and good but there were quite a few bad points as well. Allow me to elaborate:
*clears throat*

We got Tanya confiscated (Tanya and Zimo are both confiscated) 

We did not exceed timing for changing (first time)

We got 8 skirts, 7 slacks and ONE black sock and ONE white sock confiscated. (That brings the total count up to 20 skirts, 19 slacks, 25 black socks and 25 white socks) 😟

We claimed back 4 SKIRTS YAYAYAYYAYA

We exceeded timing for the second changing

We improved our pegging

We learnt a new drill

We saw Ma'ams - and - YAYAYAYYAYAY, but where's Ma'am - :(

Enough of that lol


HMMMMM, we practised our guyline during squad recess and now the majority of our squad knows it.... Y'all come for squad recess it's quite fun and y'all can learn as well (those who came for squad lunch, remember hentak HAHA)

Also, HENTAK HOW THE HECK DO YOU SLOW DOWN TIMING ITS LIKE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Also, we have officially voted DeSiReE as the cutest hooman in our squad.

Next week is Flag Day, I think I'm excited? Also, when is AC (Annual Camp) cause I'm praying that it ends before 18 November, cause otherwise I cannot come and I'll kena die (internally)

enjoy your weekend (I know I won't, between dance and homework and revision yayyyyyyyy, my life dream haizzzzzz )

Also, Kit abused me a lot sia, she took my slacks and socks and when I was drinking water from my METAL WATER BOTTLE she smacked me (accidentally) and it was very painful but we were under timing so I had to tahan and go TIME somemore haizzzzzzzzzzz


Then Pavina smacked me with her bag and I bent my milo can and milo spilt on my hand so my hands smelt like sweet rust (milo+pegging)

Yep! Today was AMAZING!


BAIIIIIII

Comments