hw

Haiz another half a day gone and I haven't really started on homework. Since when did I become like this? I wasn't like this in primary school 😢. Better get started. 

Just now, I was thinking about AC, and how I hope it won't rain 'cause if it rains we have a 95% chance of having changing parade. Noo I'm alr dying during changing nowadays especially from PT kit to pe attire. OMG with the full uniform won't it be worse, especially with the belt (it took me forever to wear the belt during uniform fitting, it took me at least 5 tries to wear the belt correctly with the Ma'am's help) and the blouse. 

Haiz. It does sound quite fun though, especially crime night. We have PT too OMG I'm not a fan of PT 'cause my stamina sucks. I'm always dying during PE and jogging. Oh and tent pitching. that's ok but then it's really messy. I like the satisfaction when we finally pitch an adequate tent. 

Ok enough rubbish from me I really have to get started. 

Comments