life...

Sup buddies it's me again. Today we had a short bonding. bonding was so great. There were many questions I wanted to ask the Ma'ams but I forgot.

Anyways, I think today's parade wasn't too bad, although there was definitely room for improvement, esp in tent pitching. OMG and also my drills were horrible today! I kept on mixing up ke kenan and ke kiri. Haiz. but I think my timing was better today whaddya think guys. OMG and today first changing was so good we actually broke the record and claimed back 5 uniform parts yay yay but we still have a lot more to claim back, but at least we did not get anyone or anything confiscated today, GOOD JOB GUYS!!! 

You know I'm always so stressed out on Friday especially during the last 2 periods, today Mr Ng, our physics teacher gave us 15 min break at the end, and I packed my entire bag and took out my PT kit, water bottle and twine and he was a little annoyed or something, 'cause he was like don't be so eager to go home, I will only release y'all after the bell rings and I was like "Mr Ng, we have CCA after this and we can't be late so we have to rush." 

Then during History, I was cutting twine before our teacher started lesson properly, and my table was buried under a pile of twine, and Mdm Faridah was like "Pavina what are you doing cutting twine? For CCA is it? You must be in a uniform group." I was like yeah HAHA. 

 I've run out of stuff to write about so that's it have a good night's rest guys JIAYOU APHRODITE!! 

Oh, yeah one more thing. I kinda like changing now HAHA actually I dun like it when we are preparing to chiong off, but then once we start cheonging its kinda enjoyable. 

Now i think of it, our POP really isn't that far away, it's like half a year in Cedar NP has alr flew past in the blink of an eye, we are already nearing the end of term 3 and the start of term 4, and in a few months which feels like weeks, we will be in sec 2, and become Ma'ams. and then if 7 months in NP flew past so quickly, we will become sec 2s and  another POP will come, and the Eos Ma'ams will take over. then we will become sec 3 Ma'ams, and then after 4 months+, Eos Ma'ams will POP, and we will take over, and then time will really fly and in a year it will be POP again, just that this time, its OUR POP. So I suggest we treasure every single moment with our squadmates, and every single moment with our Ma'ams, be it good or bad. 

I already think what our VVK Ma'ams told us abt NP shaping us to be better people has already come true in a way for me. Nowadays I get quite irritated when I see people dressed untidily or dragging their feet or slouching when they walk, or when we are already running late and they are still strolling, I get even angrier. I was already a punctuality freak in primary sch, but now that I joined Cedar NP, I'm an even worse punctuality freak LOL. 

I'm going to miss our Artemis Ma'ams when they POP nxt year. Haiz why do I sound like POP is tomorrow? Aw man, I really miss the Ma'ams now. I realise I miss Ma'ams most when I listen to my favourite song which is from a hong kong drama, the one which I mentioned in 'BAE', sung by my idol. it's in cantonese so I can only understand a bit, but the tune is so nice, it really makes u feel very warm, so when I listen I start feeling rly emotional and start thinking of Ma'ams. Hope ya'll don't judge me. I won't start ranting about my idol.

I might go write my journal now LOL and answer the Ma'ams questions and add a few more questions of my own hahahha. last but not least, good luck for drills competition tomorrow, Ma'ams!!!


p.s. I shld go polish my boots now cuz I'm too excited over np altho I'm tired
p.p.s. it's pitch black outside I'm scared nvm I'll wake up early tmr n polish
p.p.p.s I hv no wifi now so ill be posting it on tmr which is sat
p.p.p.p.s I spent 1h+ writing dis, i feel compelled to blog

Comments