RANDOMNESS 3.0

Hi everybody *smiles creepily*

Firstly, I have just realized something very creepy (TBH I discovered this like 5 days ago but didn't remember to post until now)Yes, so the first time we are changing into full uniform is on Friday, the 13th of October, in a squad of 13 PEOPLE IS THIS CREEPY OR WHAT!? THIS IS A SIGN... Aphrodite shall work harder so we don't get scolded very badly...

Secondly, I am in O-level stream so today was History (horrendous I tell you) and Literature (more pleasant than expected) and tomorrow is GEOGRAPHY (ALL THE HORROR MUSIC) OK, I don't do too badly for geography but now we must memorise 62 PEELS BY TOMORROW AND I REGRET PROCRASTINATING SO BAD MAN... I tell you in sec 3, I am going to be dropping Geography faster than you can say Geography...

AISH just 3 (4, if you take CSP/MSP) exams left to go... JIA YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PEOPLEEEEEEEEEE DONUT DIE CAUSE OUR SQUAD CAN'T SURVIVE WITH YOU SO YOU MUST SURVIVE.

ok that's all,
kthxbai

Comments