Dearest PEEPSSSSSSSS

Dear my DEAREST PEEPSSSS,

    I haven't blogged since...welll....FOREVERRRRRRR, and I'm in a sentimental mode right now so........I'm BLOGGING!!!!!!


So, FIRST OFFF.......THANK YOU, MY DEAREST OF MY DEAREST PEEPS, for going through 1 ONEE ENTIRE YEAR with me. So, we aren't really that fresh anymore......but being fresh doesn't mean that we were ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY 100% BONDED, so I think I'll rather us not be so fresh but more bonded.


We've all had our UPS and DOWNS, but the very IMPORTANT thing through all of this inconsistent MOUNTAIN is that WE STICK TOGETHER!!!!!!! THROUGH THICK AND THIN, HILLS AND MOUNTAINS, SEAS AND LAKES, FOREST AND JUNGLES, PEANUTS AND POTATOES, NOODLES AND RICE [and stuff...you can continue...:)))] So, I am absolutely grateful to you peeps, especially when I'm in my moodssssssssssssss and you are all there to .....NOT get pissed/irritated/frustrated/impatient/blahblah all the negative stuff AT MEEEE, BUT YOU WERE ALL THERE AS A COMFORTER, A LISTENER, A HUGGER, A PILLOW, A SHOULDER TO ABSORB TEARS, A EAR TO RANT AT, A PHONE TO SPAM, AN ENORMOUS COMFORT!!!!! SO, FOR THIS, AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH [and a lot more muches] MORE, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FROM DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP INSIDE. 


So, we aren't always very agreeable to one another but WE'RE HUMANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!    AND WHERE CAN YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO'S PERFECTO AND AGREEABLE TO EVERYTHING???????   The right qns to ask, though, would be IF SUCH A PERSON EVEN EXIST!!!! 


I'll say NO!!!!

"WE ARE BORN TO BE REAL, NOT PERFECT!!!" 

and so, that ends my speech. :))))))))))


AND.......

that also ends my sentimental mode:((((

I'll be back...............some time in the future.....[Hey, if you can predict the future, maybe you could tell me when I would be back!!!!!] AHAHAHAHAAHAHA... Okai, nvm....


BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, MY LOVEL DOVEYSSSSSSS


ME AM VERY[!!!] GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL, DON'T YOU FORGET THAT[!!!]



ANDDDDDD......


.

..
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll OFFICIALLY end here for now.

BYEEEEEEE

:)))))
Slinks away discretely....
Honey BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:))))
[BYXY]

Comments