GAKO DE FROG IS KEEPING ME ALIVE OMITIAN

I don’t know why but gako de frog is inspiring me to work... I CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND WHY BUT YA OK... also aphro we a bit... extra man I WANT TO SEE DA REACTIONS (@bernice) OMG IM NOT MAKING SENSE SJDJRKRKODKFKR BUT I WANNA SEE THE REACTIONS (not saying who’s but...) ALSO YAY SEC ONES MAY JOIN THIS FRIDAY OR NEXT FRIDAY WHICH MAKES IT FRIYAY NOT FRINAY BECAUSE YAY ALSO CAMPCRAFT TEST IS THIS SATURDAY GOOD LUCK MAAMS (and after campcraft is games parade yaaaaahooooo) ALSO OMG IM A BIT ERRRR WEIRD BUT OK (this whole thing is in caps man) also like errrr errrr errrr I’m out of ideas 

Pick up lines 
Gurlllll are you trash? Cause id love to take you out!
Girl are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you!
Girl are you a fart? Cause you just blew me away!

Cringey jokes
What do you call a singing laptop? a dell (Adele hahhahaha)

k that’s all

kthxbai


Comments